In this edition:
- A Century of Walking the Wild
- Feral horses starving in Kosciuszko National Park
- Environmental Policies for the NSW Election March 2015
- The demise of the native forest sector
- National Parks on Trial
- Defending the Pilliga's Conservation Reserves
- University research reveals extent of damage to World Heritage river
Note: Colong Wilderness Walk - Dunphy's Kowmung Adventure
Walk Launch - 10am Friday September 26: Blue Mountains Cultural Centre, 30 Parke Street, Katoomba – morning tea provided.
Event itinerary - includes short public walks and campfire events
Dunphy's Kowmung Adventure badge, buy on-line from the Colong shop, only $10.